Get To Know Me

Hi my name is Reilly Porzio! I am a sophomore at UT studying in the Honors Program. I am majoring in communications! I grew up on Long Island and always planned on attending college somewhere within New York State. After the Covid-19 pandemic hit, I decided to move out of my comfort zone and came down to Tampa, Florida instead. I clearly made the correct choice because my first year at UT was wonderful. I truly felt like I found my home away from home. Meeting like-minded people, as well as living in a city that exhibited positivity and good vibes made the college transition easy. 

I could not have asked for a more fulfilling first year and found myself eager to learn for the first time in my life. I love learning about media, art, music, etc and the way that they shape our society. The health and wellness community at UT is also super large, so I have gained an interest in working out and athletics. I am currently training to be an intramural referee here at UT!

Fun facts!!

- I am a vegan!

- I was a child model!

- I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower! 

- My favorite food is mint chip ice cream!

- I want to work in the music industry!

Comments

Popular Posts